1. Donna avatar

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 3:41 AM, Donna said:

I've tried three different DVDs of Mann for all Seasons from Amazon. There is no audio on the vocals at all on these DVDs. Orchestration and vocal on "Behind the Scenes" are perfect, but nothing when you sing on stage. I love this concert and have notified Amazon of the problem. Thought you should know there is a problem. I can't wait for your Christmas special and hope it also comes out on DVD with no problems.

2. Evelyn avatar

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 4:31 PM, Evelyn said:

Chris; your voice is soothing, warm and a fresh breath of air in this chaotic world. Your personality seems to suit it perfectly as you come across as a mild-mannered, down to earth, caring man. Please never stop singing to the world; you're a gift to us.

3. vikispain avatar

On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 2:22 PM, vikispain said:

Any word on air dates possible for the Sacramento PBS station KVIE coming soon? I couldn't wait any longer, so I bought the concert DVD through the Wichita station LOL

4. Sue avatar

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 10:52 AM, Sue said:

I saw the PBS Special and saw you in concert. Royal Oak, front seats and you spoke to me. Couldn't have been a better night. By far the best concert that I have been to. I've been a fan and following you since Season 2 of The Voice. I love your music. Will be listening for years to come.

5. MargaretAWE avatar

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 2:59 AM, MargaretAWE said:

I missed it! There was little to no promotion of Chris's special here in St. Louis. Will it be shown again?

6. senjyman avatar

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 5:41 PM, senjyman said:

Hey Chris!! On Concert super good!! Good luck for your success on stage, I hope. Try your Best!! Go! Go! Chris anymore. Thanks chris. Please, your concert video release on with DVD or Bluray, I hope. I love you and all from Tokyo.